Nearly every healthy food item has some antioxidants in them. But through processing, cooking and other things done with these foods, many of the antioxidants are depleted.
Scientists have discovered that there is one antioxidant that is more powerful than all other antioxidants put together.
The beautiful colors
The antioxidants that I speak of is what gives many of our wonderful foods their beautiful colors.
- Those amazing red beets
- The colorful orange carrots
- The green in sea grasses
These all come from Carotenoids compounds in foods. There are many types of Carotenoids and one of the most well known is Beta Carotene.
Carotenoids are actually the antioxidants that turn Flamingos pink. They are born white but they eat many Carotenoids that turn their complexion pink and also give them energy, stamina and overall, good health.
The most powerful Carotenoid
As I stated, scientists have found what is the most powerful Carotenoid known to humans. It is called astaxanthin.
They have discovered that astaxanthin is 54 times stronger than beta carotene and 65 times stronger than Vitamin C.
One of the primary sources of astaxanthin is in salmon. That is what turns this fish the pink color (and I don’t believe you want to eat a pink flamingo). But not everyone is a fish lover and they still need this highly powerful antioxidant, so I will share at the end of this post where you can get this powerful antioxidant.
But first, let’s look at the many benefits.
Benefits of astaxanthin
There are so many benefits of this wonderful antioxidant… Let me just list a few:
- Unlike beta carotene, astaxanthin is able to cross the blood-brain barrier
- It protects your brain and nervous system from oxidative stress
- Also, it helps to increase strength and improve your overall stamina and endurance
- And enables quicker recovery after your workouts
- It reduces your joint and muscle soreness caused by vigorous exercise
- Astaxanthin has been shown to effectively scavenge free radicals from muscle tissue and help reduce singlet oxygen
- It protects your eyes from cataracts, macular degeneration and blindness
- And protects your brain from dementia and Alzheimer’s
And just like it protects the plants and animals from the damaging sun rays, it will also protect our skin.
Why the astaxanthin supplement I am recommending is your best choice
While you may think that you can get your astaxanthin from salmon, I want to point out some facts.
- Wild Pacific Salmon is expensive
- You will need to eat 3 to 4 ounces of that Salmon to get the same benefits as this supplement
- There has been a high risk of mercury and other heavy metals from Ocean fish.
Astaxanthin is a Carotenoid produced by the microalgae Haematococcus pluvialis.
The supplement I am sharing is organically produced and extracted using safe processes. You will not have to worry about heavy metals because it is independently tested for safety.
And, this product is made in the United States.
The RegenaLife astaxanthin comes in softgel form. You receive 30 softgels and you take 1 per day. As such, you are getting 13 milligrams of this powerful antioxidant each dose.
I know you will see great results in your well being. I take it regularly as does many people I know and everyone has only great things to say about how this amazing supplement has given their life a new feel. More energy and a lot more.
I really suggest you give it a try because you will be happy you did.
Just click here to get your RegenaLife Astaxanthin. You can choose to be a customer or you can also become a RegenaLife affiliate and get your products at a lower cost.
Thank you for visiting and please share this with your friends and family too. They need this super antioxidant too!
P.S. Get My FREE Report "7 Tips to Lose Weight"
P.P.S. Get your minerals and nuritients in these great supergreens!
Phone: (973) 479-1320